Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year 2010!!!:D

I felt extremely tired...it's almost 1am already...but i'm still watching my concert...haha...i felt like I have never had rest ever since after event...shopping, outings, gathering and celebration...SHIT!!! and exams are around the corner...though only 2 subjects but trust me...they will be the hardest subjects throughout the whole 4 years of us studying PR course...T.T...

Is there any other way for me to get good result other than studying hard?? I still fail to grab my study mood...worrying a lot of other things...next week I'll be moving out from MU officially...damn sad...:(...wont have the chance to pillow talk with my friends anymore...wont have the chance to stay with them anymore...thinking about it also damn sad...

I really hope that all my friends whoever they are...we can still keep in touch...but I know it will be very hard as everyone of us will have our own life in the future...cant predict the future...

Anyway...what's your new year of 2010 resolution? For me...definitely all my 'dreams' come true...hehe...very greedy...only those that are closed to me will know my 'dreams'...you all can guess as well...and everything in 2010 will be smooth and good...as long as i'm happy and satisfied then it will be perfect for me...sounds easy huh?! but it will never be fulfilled...but i still have high hope on it...*cross my fingers*...must think optimistic right?!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment