Sunday, April 12, 2009

Malaysian Dreamgirl 2 Top 5


Recognize who they are? I'm sure you do...yup!! They are the 12 finalists for Malaysian Dreamgirl Season 2. Haha...7 girls were eliminated and now 5 to go. Wow...time passes fast. It seemed like the show only started and i still can recalled when they revealed the 12 finalists in Mist Club...Yeay!! I attended the event together with Nuffnang. The event was organized very nicely...I LIKE IT!!!

Now, who will be the 5 finalists out of them? Here you go
(luckily 2 of my favourites didn't disappoint me..hehe;p):

Ming
Yes!!! She's one of my favourite...for me, I think she has her own characteristic...unlike the other girls who look all the same. Here's another picture of her...
The next finalists will be....jeng jeng jeng!!!

Pinky
Another favourite of mine...I think she looks cute and quite adorable...right?? However, one thing I realised about her is that she has a little bit of baby fat...but i like it...hehe...cause i have some baby fat as well....haha!!!;D Who will be the next??

Juanita
You guess it right!!! I'm quite fond of her. She has a very good features, even though she looks angry all the time...hey....smile a bit...otherwise, you will have winkle all over your face like this...:p

Next.......................................................
Dawn
Not my favourite...Hmm...Is there something wrong with my sense of fashion or it's something wrong with her hair??.......Don't you think the hair looks like this?
Yeah!!! It looks exactly like coconut with some additional trimmed at the edges of it. Hahahahaha.....Dawn...please don't be mad at me!!!:) Ok...the last 5th finalists will be...

Natasha
Haizz....wish I can blog more about her but half of her face blocked by her hair. Do you need a pair of scissors? or you need someone to help you walk around?? If you need help...just give me a call ya...!!! RM50 per hour...nett price...haha...:)

Anyway....be serious....please please please let either Ming or Pinky wins ya!!!Gambade everyone
(pretend to provide moral support for all of them....but *whispering*...Pinky, Ming...Gambade!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment