Sunday, April 26, 2009

PICKPOCKET!!!

I'm so nervous that day...ok...here's the story begins...

Last Friday, Sue and I thought of going to have our lunch at KLCC...because we planned to buy handwash from Cold Storage (it's for Nuffnang):)...Then, as other colleagues together with our boss, Tim went out for lunch, Tim ajaked us to join with them at Times Square...

So, me and Sue just said that we need to go to KLCC for handwash...so Tim said,"Buy it at Times Square la...I need you to collect cheque for me.." So....we had to change our plan indeed...:(

In the end, they went to Yuk Kee instead and left both of us to go to Times Square for the cheque...okok...so, we bought our tickets and when the monorail arrived...just when i was about to step my foot into the train...someone tried to pull my handphone out of my pockets...

I could feel it...yes....and i immediately grabbed my pocket and looked at the Old Malay Man...he so pandai...immediately pretend nothing happened...I think he planned to stay in the monorail and tried to pick whoever stuffs he could...

Haizz....i thought of capturing a picture of him...but couldn't do it cause i'm like a sandwich inside the train and couldn't do that so obvious right?? First timer,....so damn scared!!!

This is why i hated Malays so much...their reputation was ruined by their own kind of people like that idiot....

Just beware everyone...be extra careful of all your belongings especially in Monorail or any other train stations...

No comments:

Post a Comment