Monday, June 22, 2009

Assignmentsssss........................

Been very very very very busy with my assignments recently....don't really spare the time to update my blog...sigh....
2nd year...thesis is coming up together with other assignments excluding with weekly activities that we need to discuss and hand up...life is stressful at TARC...hehe...
Suddenly feel that I have a lot of to-do list that I want to do...shopping, facebooking, sleeping *always sleep at 1 to 2 something* where I need to sleep very early...then, playing and hanging out with my friends....I miss all those very much....
Unfortunately, I really feel that this sem, I'm very very blur and feel myself very lazy...haizz....can't continue like this...everyone is so hardworking but seems like I'm the only one that is lacking behind...shit...


Wish I can be like it...not to be a cat....but just lay back and watch TV with a nice cold drinks.....aaahhhhh!!!!:P

2 comments:

e-pol said...

dat's life..sometimes too suck..

sHaLYn said...

yup...i agree...damn...:D

Post a Comment