Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Nothing Special....

Been abondoning my blog for quite some time...:P Recently starting to get busy with assignmentsssss...........damn!!!!Research, research and research!!!!!haizz....

Love to swim a lot....been swimming everyday...*so-call swimming*...most of the time just put myself into the pool and start chatting with my friendsss....haha...:D but it's fun...


Do anyone has any nice movie or drama recommend?? feel like watching it while doing my assignments...or rather listening to the sound only...hehe...I wonder what has happened to my phone already??!!!

Broken?? Hardware has been replaced with fake?? I don't
know...I miss my phone...i never got use to this Motorola...so complicated...*gadget idiot*
Hope my phone is ok....!!!*cross my finger*

2 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

I'll be hoping right along with you (:

sHaLYn said...

haha...thanks ya!!;)

Post a Comment