Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Christine...

My dear Christine...it's been 3 and almost 4 years we known each other...wow...time flies...I still remember we known each other on Diploma 1st year...1st sem...and on the 1st day itself...haha...:D...that time we weren't that close with each other and you was our class rep...;p...on the 1st sem itself, we used to hang out together in a very huge group...you, me, DJ, Jenn, VVien, Chun Wei, Dai Lou, Robb, Kenson, Karen and Terry..*Hmm...i think I didn't miss out anyone*...we went to sing K, shopping, movie and so on...look!! That time you was still with those long straight hair and me looking very noob...haha..

Everyone of us also called you 'dai ga jie' that time...because of your maturity and caring towards the others...then time passes by and we gradually becoming closer and closer until out of my 5 days at TAR Villa, 2 to 3 days I'll be at your place...overnight...hehe...we just couldn't stop talking, chatting, gossiping ;p and sharing the innerside of both of us...and I really missed those time a lot...

After singing K at Red Box..on our way back to Setapak...



And both of us also busy preparing to OO Night...though the whole night was damn bored...:(


After a few months later...just left few of us hanging out together...me, you, karen, robb and kenson...but still I was having more fun...and we did a lot of crazy and stupid things together...on the day of our presentation...we purposely went up to Genting and came down within 2 hours...haha...can't believe that...and you recorded me crying in the cable car...T_T

See?! We were still in our formal wear at First Word..:)


Then, all of us grown up already...we graduated our diploma together also...yeay!!!


Most of us did not contact each other very often...but we still keep updating each other very well...almost everyday MSN, SMS or sometimes even hanging out or calling...I really thank God for blessing me with such a friendship...haha...and eventhough now you're at Ipoh and I'm still remaining at KL, we still keep our friendship very strong...we still hang out whenever it's possible...from you travelling to KL and me traveling to Ipoh...'distance friendship'...haha...so far yet so near...


At Niu Che Sui..with your favourite Mickey as the background


and how we travelled to each other's place to celebrate birthdays...and I still owe you your birthday pressie dear...haha...the bag is now in Jo's car...wanted to mail to you but keep on forgetting...:P...sorry ya!!


Christine...really want to thank you for sharing your precious time listening and advising me especially in my life's downturn...and also every single day of you concerning what's happening in my life and I do very concern about yours too...

Now that you're engaged...and found your Mr. Right aka Mr. Chester Teh...haha...I'm sure that God will treat you well in giving you the happiest marriage you'll ever dream of...You are really a very tough, strong and caring for your friends and you deserve a very good life and family...

Actually I have a lot of our pictures but lazy to upload cause the internet very slow...haha...wishes you happily ever after and our friendship will stay strong...haha...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment