Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Finally...

It's been a while since I last updated my blog...anyway...finally my exam war was over...*phew*...relief...ok...I'm 100% sure that this sem I did very badly and most probably will fail 1 or 2 subjects...I'm damn worried when I imagining I failed the subjects and my mum nagging me....@#$%$^%^$%&^&*^&&%#$@!@....haizz....but I do admit that I did not put my whole effort throughout this whole examination...don't ask me why cause I also don't know...

Remember previously I blogged about the thief from APR2...during the examination period...there he/she went again...one of my friend lost her phone as well...once we came out from the examination hall...she realised that her phone was gone...missing...tried to call her own phone but too late...it was off...

But this time, we can't 100% guarantee that it's our course mate who committed this crime...it might be the security guard who did this...who knows??!!!even security guard could attempt the rape case, why not stealing student's phone? Hey...we are students only...don't try to steal anything from us, poor students okay?? regardless you're the course mate or guard or who ever else...

Anyway...I truly hope that the thief will be 'rewarded' to his/her own deeds...Karma people...Karma...and also not to forget praying for me and my beloved classmates that all of us will pass in this examination...chiaos!!!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment