Friday, October 23, 2009

Busy...


Hey...such a long time didnt update my blog...have been extremely busy and not enough of rest at all...at first thought that only 2 subjects will be damn free...but it seems like all the APR2 are wrong!!all of us have been rushing over the thesis deadline and it happens everyweek...*sigh*...not only that, events are coming up and we have to meet up everyweek and soon to become everyday...basically, our event will be the celebration of SSH 10th anniversary and we need to have a pitching proposal to 'compete' *i hate that word* with the rest of the group...it all ended with my group have to be in-charged of advertising course...how to make them attractive?!brainstorm brainstorm!!


7 FM Agency

We named ourselves 7FM agency...do you know why??hehe...if you have realised...our group consists of 7 females and 1 male...haha...

Just passed up my thesis chapter 2...the chapter that i most afraid of...so please bless me that this chapter can go through as i spent weeks to complete it...*pity me*..T_T

Anyway...something for you to laugh at...me wearing the masquerade mask while presenting...:D



No comments:

Post a Comment