Thursday, October 1, 2009

Swimming Session...

These few days were busy with my swimming session at Bukit Jalil...extremely tiring...and the entrance fee is getting more and more expensive...and I have to pay for parking fee as well...never mind...it's fun though...hehe...I like to swim...which part of Bukit Jalil swimming pool do I like the best?? erm....other than it's the nearest to my house...it's definitely Olympic size pool...*unlike MU pool*...not too strong of chlorine smell...and...I guess that's all..;P...O ya!! I cant even have my own track in the swimming pool....don't have to face 'people's jam'...

But I think that the changing room was quite creepy...maybe due to I'm the only girl who swim at that period...it was tooooooo silent and I always got lost in there...*100% road idiot*;P...and I was wondering how come Friday it's free har?! Good also...go
od for us...haha...

The entrance fee is RM4.00 for normal day and RM5.00 during weekends and public holiday...got few different session...all I can recall is from 2pm to 4.30pm...hehe...cause that's the period where I went to swim...Holiday is going to over...can't swim that much anymore...even if I want, I think I need to use back the MU pool...and thinking of those stupid guard asking us not to use the lift...climb the stairs instead..WTH!!sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment