Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday

Today...early in the morning woke up to go for my appointment at Herbaline to do my facial along with Kuan Yee...I've recommended her to go for it as I think that it's pretty good...especially for those sensitive skin...

If they didn't mention that I have minor sensitive skin, I wouldn't know myself..;P...skin prone to reddish type...anyway...went for their facial and had a great face and shoulder massage...almost doze off....ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....so relaxing!!!

Later...shop for a while to buy something and went home..thought of continuing my work...but not long after that, my brother 'ajak' me for a movie...'This Is It!!!'..of course I said,"yes yes yes yes"...who will skip such a fantastic movie?


MJ is really the idol of everyone....even rehearsal he can give his 100% effort and seriousness....*proud*....and his voice really extremely fantastic...good....marvelous...extraordinary...splendid....spectacular....and all the nice words that you can describe it....really worth watching...how I wish the movie can be longer...didn't show 'You are not alone' and 'Heal the World'...very touchy as well this movie...he'll forever be in our heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment