Friday, November 20, 2009

Updates

Did a lot of things today...went for 4As meeting...they were super duper nice...though there was some miscommunication happened as we remembered it was supposed to be 10am...but they said we're supposed to be there at 9am...Oo...but anyway...turn out to be extremely friendly and nice...they even belanja us makan nasi lemak...

At first we were quite shy...^^...but they kept saying the nasi lemak is the best in town...so we tried it and indeed...it was damn good...really the best in town...hehe...:D...will blog about it later...extremely tired...after the meeting...rush to make my passport...and now rushing for my thesis...please bless me that my thesis will be alright and sun sun lei lei...dont ask me conduct the 2nd research method...

No comments:

Post a Comment