Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Canon Ixus 100is...:)

yeay...finally i bought my new camera...canon ixus 100is...previously was struggling between 120is and this but found that basically the function almost the same but the price differs a lot...i saw my friend using the 100is and the effect not bad...so i've decided to buy it...went to survey the price for quite some time and normally i get between RM800+-RM1000...then another friend of mine told me to be careful as camera also got pirated...WHAT!!!pirated?!worry le...cause i have no experience at all in this kind of technology...


so i tried to ask from Fotokem at The Mines there...they offered me RM800 only...with those free gifts...it's the cheapest price that i can get and Fotokem should be credible enough and won't corn me right?!hehe...i've chosen red cause it's the nicest colour among the four of them...silver too common already...gold?! yukss....so old...black looks very fake...so red is the best choice...haha....anyway...got captured some pictures with my camera


My lovely hall...XD


My dad's office...

Not forgetting my dearest lappie...:P

No comments:

Post a Comment