Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ipoh Trip (Part 1)


my train ticket...
ok...i'm going to divide my ipoh trip to 2 posts...cause too long...lazy to write them all in a day...hehe...okie...on my way from ktm serdang to kl central...my handphone almost got stolen AGAIN!!!damn it!!!it happened when i wanted to board into the train...i felt someone trying to take my hand phone out...so..i managed to grab it hard but failed to know who was the culprit...ish....but look at my luggage...like i'm moving my house to Ipoh...;P


Anyway...my train departed at 6pm...so i reached there around 9pm...Christine and Chester took me to Ipoh pasar malam...:)...my appetite not that big compared to my previous visit...so i just ate laksa only...

better than the connought pasar malam...hehe...then that night...was busy chatting with Christine until both of us did not sleep enough...haha...but every night in my visit to Ipoh, we basically lack of sleep due to our chatting session...XD...

On Saturday, i went out for breakfast with Christ's mum and SaSa...damn cute...hehe...then we went for jusco and look what Christine and her niece have done...haha...

at night we went out yum cha and eat my favourite 'balitong'...aka 'chut chut lo'...not sure whether you guys understand or not...translate it to Cantonese...2nd round to Friend's Cafe...until late at night...i started to drowse and we promised to go for dim sum the next morning...6.30am wake up time...shit...both Christine and I said we should stop chatting...but eventually we still continue...haha


Christine and i...:)


Food that we ate+beer...

friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment