Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rabbit...:)

Last time, I went to a restaurant named 'Rabbit'...hehe..:)...yes...the restaurant has lots and lots of pictures about rabbits...so...I went there together with my other colleagues; Etlin(if I spell it correctly) and Lay May...

My boss said that the food in this restaurant is cheap and nice...so...after visited her(she just gave birth to a baby boy...Congrats!!!*even though she wanted a baby girl*), we decided to give it a try...You can order different sets of food from western food to chinese food...and all in less than RM20...!!! Plus...they are in a set of appetizer, main course and dessert together with a glass of drink...:D...O ya...chinese food even less than RM10...

So...i thought of ordering western food...we even ordered rojaks and yam cake...they are highly recommended...It's yam cake is really purple in cake...normally when we buy yam cake from other places, it looks white in colour..which means they put a lot of flour instead of yam in it...but this yam cake is so superb!!!

Rojaks and Yam Cake
Ok...I've ordered a set of lamb chop...after the rojaks and yam cake...the appetizer will be a bowl of mushroom soup and also a piece of garlic bread...not bad..not bad at all....;)

Then...the main course arrived....hehe...:)...my lamb chop...

Hey...where's my lamb chop...??? Oopsss...too nice and hungry...have forgotten to capture a picture of it before I ate...;p...but anyway...you can see that I've fiinished it all...so it was yummy...
Next...dessert...my ice-cream...Hmmm......

Together with my half-finished ice lemon tea:)

So...overall...my dinner was fantastic with less than RM20...together with my rojaks and also yam cake...would like to add another point...of course a nice meal must also consider who are you eating with...and I really had a great time that night....:D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful night! Oh, I like yam cake too... but long time didn't eat liao. :)

sHaLYn said...

Other than this restaurant, there's another place that is super duper good with their yam cake...it's in SS2 near The Cave...:)

Anonymous said...

I see. Thanks for the recommendation.

Post a Comment