Tuesday, May 26, 2009

College life............

I realised that my blog lacks of pictures...why??why??why??Haizz....actually it's because my phone has sent to repair...it's been the 3rd time and it is only 6-month-old...T_T(always hang)....so bear with me for some time ya...

Last Sunday was damn busy cleaning up my room....thanks to Kuan Yee(my housemate), she helped me a lot....I had to stand on a 6-storey high chair to wipe the fan....scary man!!*for a gal who is afraid of height*:P...then started my cleaning process and at last...my room is neat and tidy...haha:D Since I've cleant the room, so I asked my roommate to wash the bathroom...it's so dirty...but she also managed to clean it...wow...it's shiny man!!!hehe...:)

First day after class went to sing k...so long I didn't sing k already...so my voice totally out of tone...but hehe...i think at least better than this:P ...I don't want to reveal this...watch it yourself...haha:D...

Damn...today class starts at 4pm...
At 4pm:
Housemate: Hey everyone...I'm back!!
Me: Bye bye...I need to go to class....=="

So...I've made my mind...I don't want to go for this class...........................................................today only:P and I'm going to swim....yeay!!!! Swimming pool....here I come.....

P/S: Will update some pictures later...

No comments:

Post a Comment