Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thief in the House!!!

There was a tragedy happened to my coursemates last Saturday...one of my coursemate lost RM700 and another lost RM50...got stolen from SOMEONE!! RM750 all together...it's such a huge amount...imagine what we can do with this amount of money...

We suspected that the thief was one of our course mates...it was so scary thinking that one of our course mates/ friends is a thief...how come someone yo
u know would still want to steal your money?? Don't they understand your situation? or maybe the world has already becoming like this??

Other than that, we believe that it will be the same thief that stolen another money, mascara, and eyeliner from my friend during our TLC event...or even stolen the handphone from another friend of mine also...see??? so many cases happened already...but that thief did not steal all of the money...he/she would still leave some 'appropriate' amount for those pity coursemates that he/she has stolen from...but what's the use of it?? a thief is a thief...

Anyway...we need to be extra extra careful with our belongings...last time during my exam time, I will put all my purse and handphone outside the examination hall...but now, I really don't dare to even think about it in case the same tragedy happen to me...

Please please...I really sincerely hope that my friend will get ba
ck her money cause she really needs them...and beware APR2..there's a thief in the house!!! Take good care of your money...

No comments:

Post a Comment