Sunday, May 10, 2009

10th May 2009...

Ok...this is going to be a very long post...why?? Cause it's my birthday...!!!;)

On 9th May(Saturday), since my birthday falls on Mother's Day, that's why my friends decided to celebrate my birthday 1 day earlier...Basically, we just decided on the date and time...but 'Where are we heading to??'..No idea!! So, that day, I suggested Korean BBQ as I've never tried it before. Few days ago, I read a blog *forgotten which blog* and that guy went to Korean BBQ and it looked so delicious.

So, we drove to the Korean BBQ located at Puchong, Bandar Puteri (all the delicious food can be found there).Then, we ordered some pork *I don't eat beef* for BBQ, Korean Rice Cake and also a pot of Kimchi noodle with pork. While waiting for the food *damn hungry*...
Finally the food arrived...yummy...

One of the pork
It's damn delicious...then, came the next type of pork *so sorry...I don't know how to differentiate between all these..as long as they are nice then it's fine for me*
Korean Rice Cake
Haha...I've forgotten to take the picture of the Korean Kimchi noodle with pork..:p...Anyway, since it's my birthday, they even gave us the Korean Pancake for FREE!!! Yessss......

My birthday cake from my friends *thank you so much*
Some camwhoring over here...The most important thing was the bill...
Look at the bill that I've circled...4 Plain Rice for RM20!!! What the hell so special with the rice that it cost RM5 per bowl...==...So not worth it!! But other than that..the meal was delicious...Good Good!!

Then, on my birthday, 10th May(today)...I went out to look for Christine *she purposely came down from Ipoh*
so touched!!! *sob sob*...we went to Mid Valley and had McD for our lunch...:) Yes...I'm a McD girl...you will see me eating McD at least onoce a week...:D

Honestly, I missed her sooooo much...T_T and I'm so happy to see her today *ssh...cannot let her see this or otherwise, she'll so proud of herself*:P...I really had a great time with her and both of us brought quite a lot of things from there...

Then, at night have to celebrate Mother's Day. So, we went out for another dinner and ordered seafood...hehe...Hmm...okok la the food over there but at least it's cheap...

Sotong and my favourite kangkung...
Lala... Seafood Tofu Soup...
Together with crabs...and the total will be RM108 only...It's sooo cheap...and ok la the food...
Cake from my family
Present time...first of all, Korean Restaurant gave me a chocolate and also the free Korean Pancake that I mentioned just now...

Then, my friends treat me that delicous Korean BBQ meal...Christine gave me a very nice necklace...*thank you dear* and most important is she came all the way from Ipoh...*hugz*...

Lastly, my parents gave me a bracelet which I love it very much too....:D

You guys really made my 21st birthday so happy and meaningful...I got to have fun with my friends...meet my beloved Christine(miss her a lot)...celebrated with my parents...

Hehe...here I want to wish myself HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! and may all my wishes come true..;P...thank you all once again...mwaaks!! mwaaks!!! mwaaks!!!!


7 comments:

Marvel2U said...

WAW Shalyn....you got 2 birthday cakes.....真幸福!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday dear! Are you working in Nuffnang?

sHaLYn said...

Marvel2U: Yup...1 from my friends and another 1 from my family
irenelim: Thanks! Yup...working in there...:)

Anonymous said...

Thinking of joining Nuffnang too, do you think there will be any good ads for me?

sHaLYn said...

haha...it depends on the target audience that our advertisers are looking for. However, no harm if you place ads units in your blog as you will get additonal income as well.

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

I know its late.. but..


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, SHALYN !!!!

sHaLYn said...

Thanks Miao...

Post a Comment