Thursday, May 14, 2009

Nuffnang XChange

Hey...Nuffnang has launched its new program called Nuffnang XChange...It pretty cute and fun as we get to communicate with our readers too...Other than that, Nuffnang XChange also can help us, bloggers that are not so high traffic to promote our blog among other bloggers that contain this widget...*I'm among those bloggers that need to promote my blog*...

Nice right??? Don't think that I'm doing free ad for Nuffnang ya...I really think that it's great...*wink wink*...Ok...!!! That's all for now...need to get back to work before my boss finds out that I'm blogging...

BYEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good widget from Nuffnang, but a bit obstructive... maybe allow bloggers to edit the size le?

sHaLYn said...

actually you can minimize it until it's shown only it's logo...:)

Post a Comment