Sunday, May 17, 2009

Last day...:(

Last Friday was my last day at Nuffnang. It was such a sad moment....kinda used to work from early morning till late at night..yup...I know that I'm 'fan jin'..haha...:(...since it's last day and my boss just recovered from Dengue, so he insisted to eat Bak Kut Teh at Klang and we traveled all the way there...hehe:P...

This are all the Nuffies...*stole it from my boss*...sorry ya!!haha...but Firdy and Penton were not there to join us...Anyway...really thank all of you for all the 3 months there...:D

Over the 3 months, me and Sue kept eating, eating and eating...haha...we always plan for our lunch and we bought a lot of snacks to the office so that we have something to munch...I know some of you definitely will think that we will be fat sooner or later if we continue eating like this eapecially Robb!!! But in Chinese, it always say that 'sik dak si fuk(eating leads to happiness)'...everyone agree??!! Yeah...

Thank you guys!!! Thanks Carol...for teaching me a lot and be extremetly patient in teaching me all the stuff...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah, so fast grad from Nuffnang already huh! :)

sHaLYn said...

yup...time passes fast and i don't have to work anymore...thank God!!

Carol said...

Hey Shalyn!
Just dropping by to let you know that you're missed!
All the best with your life!:)

sHaLYn said...

haha...thanks dear!!

Post a Comment