Sunday, May 24, 2009

Here I come....MU

Tomorrow my new semester starts...2nd year 1st sem...hehe...senior already!!!Tonight need to move back to MU...kesian...T_T...can't eat my mum's cook dinner anymore, no air-cond anymore and everything have to settle myself already...haizz....

Can't imagine what my house will look like after 3 months...the dust definitely few inches thick...together with all the cockroaches...yukkkksssss.....will it looks like this???!!!

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/24/e1/6f/spider-web-and-dust-in.jpg

Please don't!!!*cross my finger*...My roommate and I planned the whole cleaning process...First of all, wipe the ceiling fan in my room...then, starts cleaning our room...:) Later, starts cleaning the hall, kitchen, balcony and also...our refrigerator...it must smell like shit by now....:(

Okok....need to start packing now....moving back to the house....
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm gonna move it, move it!!!Tata.....



No comments:

Post a Comment