Friday, August 7, 2009

Hahahahahaha.......

Hahahahahhhahahaha.....finally finished my assignmentssssssssssss already................yessssssssssss.........................!!!! That's why keep updating my posts in a go...wahahahaha!!!

Happynya!!! APR2 students now can enjoy for a week or two 1st...hahaha...what should I do to release myself???? Sing K? Watch movie? Shopping the whole day? Eat fantastic meal? Go for a short vacation??? Wah...there're so many activities waiting for me....yippie!!!!!

HOWEVER...my exam is around the corner...within few weeks time...aiks...can't enjoy that much also...then what about my thesis??? Can just throw it away??? No....I can't...my supervisor is so good.....damn good....and very stylish too....haha...
Actually...there's no main point of what am I trying to write in this blog post...:D...Just wanna express myself only...Don't bother about me..!!!hahahahhahahaha.....XD

No comments:

Post a Comment