Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Outing with My Friends...

Preparing myself...;)

Today, my friends and I went for our shopping spree which we had planned since last week...

Happily starting our journey

Once we reached there, we immediately started our shopping spreeeeeee!!!!!!...so excited...1st target will be Watson and Sasa and bought a lot of masks from there...hehe...then we started to shop what we need...basically from head to toe...haha...:D We went both Sg Wang and also Times Square...so tired...but I shop until I'm broke already...so 'cucuk' money again at Sg Wang...looko at my friends...hehe...playing and busy posting when I tried to 'curi-
curi' capture their photos....XD

On our way to the next stop...

Look at both of us...so stupid and funny...try those sunglasses...*shock sendiri*...haha...


Later, three of us saw a very nice shawl with only RM15 only...yes...RM15 only...so we waited and waited, waited and waited...but seemed like my friends grew impatient already...hehe...no la...just joking only...


but after about 30 minutes of waiting...in the end...the promoter said that there's only 1 piece left for the three of us...haizz...so, no choice...my friend saw it first, then she bought it immediately...

However, I went to a shoe shop, forgotten what's the name but something like R***** Ricco...wow..the promoters there was damn rude and bad services...actually I saw a pair of sandals which I was quite fond of..but due to her bad services...I gave up...ple
ase fire her!!!*praying*...haha...

Then, we felt extremely hungry and went for Sushi King...

So happy preparing for their dinner...yeay...dinner time!!!


This was what I ate just now...without any single food was leftover...yummy...then we decided to go home...and here's what we have bought...but mostly belongs to me...XD...*satisfaction*...^^ but some were hidden by the table...



No comments:

Post a Comment