Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sleeping Position...

People always said that we should sleep in a proper way like this...


but when we woke up in the morning, our position will be like the last picture or even other funny way...haha...that's the main reason why I always strain my neck...very painful..T_T

Other than the sleeping posture...whenever my neck not feeling well...I'll definitely feel extremely dizzy, nauseous or even headache...really can't sit in a car that is drove by bad driver...;p...what can I do to cure this thing??!! Really tried every single method that I can search for but all those did not last long...my place has a lot of muscle cream, yoko yoko and any other cream or medicine that you can think of just for my neck and shoulder alone...

Please advise some solutions for me...really can't 'tahan' it anymore...:(

1 comment:

Great Living Daily said...

wei i sleep like the last position.. feels not only i am giving stress on my stomach but also my heart lol.. but already used to it.. takes time to change .. i am Eason Choo

Post a Comment