Friday, August 7, 2009

Unskillful Nurse!!!

Just few days ago I went for a blood donation...it's been my 4th time to donate my precious blood..*feel proud*..hehe...but this time is different..I basically didn't have much time to rest...right after the blood donation and a little bit of rest, I went outside and thought could have some light meal..but...GOSH!!! I was late for my meeting with my thesis supervisor. Throwing my half eaten cake aside, I rushed and climbed up the stairs...phew...luckily my suprervisor's office is at 1st floor only...or otherwise...I'm gonna faint..:P

I thought that nurse that helped me with this was quite good...sweet smile, chat with me and everything...but....but....look at my hand

Actually it's not that clear in this picture..but not that worst either...I won't exaggerate my story either...I've gotten bruises on the part that she poked the needle into my hand...yaya...I know that you will say that it is normal...but hey....my 3 previous experiences didn't inform me that I will get that big bruises...

So, my conclusion is...this nurse has no skill at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment