Wednesday, August 19, 2009

An Unwelcomed Visitor...

My house was intruded just now...it was such a huge insect...maybe new species...look like cockroach+fly but in few times larger than those both...

At first, all my housemates were doing our own stuffs...when one of them shouted and straight away ran into her room and shut the door...then I just turned my head around and saw that huge insect...without having the second thought or even have a better look at it...I ran into my room and shut my door and same goes to my other housemates...all we heard were just shouting and running steps...haha...XD..but few of my housemates were very brave...*definitely not the guys*...;p..they tried to shoo that insect away but failed...here is some of the brave ones...haha...proud of you girls...

Finally, thanks to my dear roommate that is so brave yet 'aunty-style'...hehe...no la...she's very brave, good and lovely...;D...that managed to save us all...but not to forget those guys...

Those guys refused to help us and stay in their room...and even if they came out only to watch those girls without leaving more than one feet away from their room and busy capturing picture ==...they were getting ready to dash back to their room in case anything happen...guys huh?? haizz...speechless...

After the small war...my whole body is sweating now...what a drama??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment